The FAFSA/WASFA is available beginning October 1 each year. To complete your file by the deadline, turn in all required documents, forms, and information, and complete all processes by that quarter deadline date.
- Make sure Enrollment Services has your Social Security Number (SSN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) on file in ctcLink and your date of birth is correct.
- Check your Tasks Tile for To-Do's in ctcLink, to see if you have anything to do for Financial Aid.
Complete the right application for the quarter(s) you need aid.
- 2021-22 for summer 21 through spring 2022
- 2022-23 for summer 22-through spring 2023
Financial Aid Deadline
If you complete your file by the deadline, you will be held in your classes and you
will be notified of your eligibility prior to the start of the quarter. We will apply
Enrollment Protect-Possible FA (F02) hold in your Tasks Tile of ctcLink, to prevent
you from being dropped for non-payment, until your aid is applied. F02 does not affect
Canvas, or adding and dropping classes, or transcripts in any way. The tuition deadline
does not apply to financial aid students who complete their file before the current
|Quarter||Deadline for 2022-23||Quarter Start|
(Beginning of academic year)
(End of academic year)
*If deadline falls on a weekend, then it defaults to the next business day.
You may need to pay your own tuition and buy your own books or wait until the next quarter to start classes, if you complete your application and/or other requirements after the deadline listed above.
If you miss the deadline AND want to start your classes the upcoming quarter, there are a few options we encourage your to consider.
- Complete the FASFA and everything in their Tasks tile anyways, if you are eligible, your FA award may reimburse you for anything you are eligible for.
- Those who complete the FASFA and everything in their Tasks tile may be notified of some other potential awards that can help fund their academic career.
- Click on https://StartNextQuarter.org and select Edmonds College to see what you may qualify for and who to contact.
Please see the TRITON STUDENT RESOURCE HUB for additional resources too! Our one stop resource center, for help when you need it!
You can apply for financial aid after the deadline.
If you miss the deadline you may still be eligible for aid, however you should plan to pay all tuition, fees, and other costs until your eligibility is determined. Please contact our office or Cashier's office for information about payment options. Call: 425.640.1563 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org