Edmonds College Logo


Please notify OIP about your plans to go home and/or check your eligibility for a vacation in the U.S. Fill out the Student Status Form and an OIP advisor will review your request and contact you.

Before traveling out of the country, bring your I-20 and your passport to OIP and get approval and a signature from an OIP advisor.