Edmonds College Logo

Have You Recently Moved or Changed Your Phone Number?

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) requires notification from students within 10 days of moving. If you have moved or changed your phone number or email address, please follow the steps below to notify us. We will update your SEVIS record.

  1. Enter your ctcLink ID number in the OIP Link Limited Services PIN Lookup.
  2.  Check your email. You will receive a PIN number. (We will use the preferred email address we have in your College records. The email subject is “Limited Services PIN”)
  3. Open the OIP Student New Contact Information e-Form and enter your Edmonds College student ID number and your new PIN.

After you update your contact information with us, please update your information in ctcLink.

Please contact oip_desk@edmonds.edu if you have questions or need help with the online form.