Housing and Homestay Application Process
- Step 1: Turn in your complete application along with the applicable fees.
- Step 2: Watch for emails regarding missing items or other needed information.
- Step 3: The placement process begins 1 to 2 months before the quarter starts. Shortly after placements are completed, you will be notified if you have been placed or will be on the waitlist.
- Step 4: If you are sent placement, you will need to confirm and inform us of your arrival date and estimated arrival time. If you are on the waitlist, you will need to let us know if you want to stay on the waitlist in case any room opens up.
- Step 5: Move in on arrival day!
Residence Halls Application Process
Due to health safety precautions, we charge $100 for airport pick-ups. Students will be picked up individually, and we have extended the arrival dates.
Online Housing Application
Required Residence Hall Application Documents
Fill out and print the following forms, and e-mail them to us.
Application for International Students
Application for Domestic Students (U.S. students)
Background Check for Domestic Students (Required)
Students Under Age 18
Consent to Medical Care and Treatment of Minor Children
Read more information for students under the age of 18.