The campus phone system is out-of-service. Internet and email have not been impacted.

To reach the operator, please call 425.640.1459.

Edmonds College Logo

Students studying


Alternative Assessment

Rather than taking a placement test to determine placement for English and math courses and determining pre-requisites for other courses, students may choose to use an approved Alternative Assessment method. This can be done through a variety of options outlined below. 

Submitting Transcripts

  • In-Person: Students are required to bring a photo ID and unofficial copies of test results or transcripts to Testing and Assessment Services at Mountlake Terrace Hall, Room 152.
  • Email: Scan to PDF a copy of your photo ID and unofficial transcripts to Make sure you include your ctcLink ID number.

If you wish to use credits from another college or the Advanced Placement (AP)/International Baccalaureate (IB) tests toward your program, you will need to submit official transcripts and scores, and apply for an evaluation under Transcript Evaluation.