apply for Admission
Why apply to Edmonds College?
- Apply now! Our $50 application fee is currently waived until June 30, 2021!
- Edmonds College is an open admissions college.
- A high school diploma is not required for admissions. However, if you would like to earn one you can enroll in our High School Completion Program and start earning credits towards university while earning your high school diploma.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years of age or showing completion of high school. If you studied at a vocational high school we can help you transfer to a university!
- An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission. Applicants who choose to provide an accepted English proficiency score will place directly into our college or high school program.
- Don't let low grades stop you from achieving your dream. Edmonds College has an incredible student support system to help you improve your academic record and enter a university in the USA.
- All new students will automatically receive a $500 tuition reduction for the 20-21 academic year! Students can receive this reduction for a maximum of two quarters.
- At this time we are issuing I-20s to students with an accepted English proficiency score . If you don't have an accepted English proficiency score , you can take the English placement test after you are admitted.
- Due to current immigration regulations, students may not enter the U.S. to take online classes only. Our Intensive ESL program will be offered fully online until further notice.
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through June 25. Visit edmonds.edu/international/spring2021 for more information.
Office Hours for Spring 2021:
Monday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Follow the Steps to Complete Your Application
Once you receive your Application ID Number and PIN, you can log in and begin your online application. In the application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Personal Information
- Program Information
- Application Fee Payment
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
To complete your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of your current passport photo page
- Copy of a current official bank statement with a minimum balance of $19,906 USD (add an additional $4,500 USD per dependent, if applicable)
- Copies of high school transcripts in English (high school program students only)
- Copies of visa, I-20, I-94, and transcripts (transfer-in students only)
- Copy of passport photo page for each dependent and completed Dependent Form (if applicable)
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent of Medical Information (if applicable)
- Completed Agency Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
- New OIP Student Info (concurrent and transfer-in students only)
Our $50 non-refundable Application Fee is currently waived until June 30, 2021!
How to Pay:
- Click Pay Online and select New Student Application Payment
- Follow the steps to pay $50 Application Fee
- Save the receipt on your computer
- Upload the receipt in Document Upload section on Online Application Form
Apply now for the New Student College or High School $1,000 Scholarship here.
Applicants must be a first-time Edmonds College student. Applicants must submit their unofficial transcript in English from the last school attended showing at least one term of grades with a minimum 3.3 GPA.
After You Complete an Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions Team at email@example.com or 425.640.1518. We look forwarding to welcoming you to Edmonds College!