International student admissions: apply
Why apply to Edmonds College?
- Apply now! Our $50 application fee is currently waived until June 30, 2022!
- A high school diploma is not required for admissions. However, if you would like to earn one you can enroll in our High School Completion Program and start earning credits towards university while earning your high school diploma.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years of age or showing completion of high school. If you studied at a vocational high school we can help you transfer to a university in the Seattle area!
- Applicants who provide an accepted English proficiency score will be placed directly into our college or high school program.
All English Proficiency scores will be verified. Fraudulent documents will be rejected and admission to the college will be denied.
- Don't let low grades stop you from achieving your dream. Edmonds College has an incredible student support system to help you improve your academic record and enter a university in the USA and in the Seattle area.
- All new students will automatically receive a $500 tuition reduction through the 21-22 academic year! International students can receive this reduction for a maximum of two quarters.
- Study in the vibrant, bustling Seattle area (once schools open up again).
Note for non-international students
English classes for US Citizens, green card holders, undocumented, asylum seeker, refugees, go to the English Language Acquisition (ELA) Advising Office
Las clases de inglés son para ciudadanos Estadounidenses, personas que posean la tarjeta verde de residencia, indocumentados, solicitantes de asilo y refugiados, ir a este enlace Oficina de Consejería Académica de Adquisición del Idioma Inglés - English Language Acquisition (ELA)
- We are issuing I-20s to students with an accepted English proficiency score. If you don't have an accepted English proficiency score, you can take a free English placement test after you are admitted.
- Please allow 10 business days for your application to be processed.
- Due to current immigration regulations, students may not enter the U.S. to take online classes only.
In addition to on-line appointments, we are offering in-person services by appointment. Visit edmonds.edu/international/fall2021 for more information.
Location: Snohomish Hall, Room 301
Office Hours for Fall 2021:
For questions about in-person appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.640.1518.
Follow the Steps to Complete Your Application
Once you receive your Application ID Number and PIN, you can log in and begin your online application. In the application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Personal Information
- Program Information
- Application Fee Payment
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
To complete your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of an accepted English proficiency score. If you don't have an accepted English proficiency score, you can take a free English placement test after you are admitted.
- Copy of your current passport photo page
- Copy of a current official bank statement with a minimum balance of $20,523 USD (add an additional $4,500 USD per dependent, if applicable)
- Copies of high school transcripts in English (high school program students only)
- Copies of visa, I-20, I-94, and transcripts (transfer-in students only)
- Copy of passport photo page for each dependent and completed Dependent Form (if applicable)
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent of Medical Information (if applicable)
- Completed Agency Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
- New OIP Student Info (concurrent and transfer-in students only)
Our $50 non-refundable Application Fee is currently waived until June 30, 2022!
How to Pay:
- Click Pay Online and select New Student Application Payment
- Follow the steps to pay $50 Application Fee
- Save the receipt on your computer
- Upload the receipt in Document Upload section on Online Application Form
Apply now for the New Student College or High School $1,000 Scholarship here.
Applicants must be a first-time Edmonds College student. Applicants must submit their unofficial transcript in English from the last school attended showing at least one term of grades with a minimum 3.3 GPA.
After You Complete the International Student Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our international student admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions Center at email@example.com or 425.640.1518. We look forwarding to welcoming you to Edmonds College!