Apply for Admission
$500 Tuition Reduction for the 20-21 Academic Year!
Starting Summer Quarter 2020, each new student (Intensive ESL, High School, and College) taking 12 or more High School or College credits, or 4 Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) classes, will receive a $500 tuition reduction for a maximum of 2 quarters for the 20-21 Academic Year (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring). This amounts to a tuition savings of $1,000 to students. For example, if a student starts in Summer Quarter 2020, Fall Quarter 2020, or Winter Quarter 2021, they will receive a tuition reduction of $500 each quarter for two quarters (total of $1,000). However, if a student starts in Spring Quarter 2021, they will receive a tuition reduction for one quarter only (total of $500). Questions? Email email@example.com
- Minimum age requirement - Applicants must be at least 16 years old by the 10th business day of their first quarter enrolled at Edmonds College. Applicants who are 15 years old will be accepted if they have completed high school or equivalent studies.
- English proficiency - An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission. Applicants who choose to provide an accepted English proficiency score will place directly into our college or high school program.
- A fillable PDF paper application form can be available. It may take extra time to process. If you would like to choose this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Update: For the health and safety of our campus community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19. Due to current immigration regulations, students may not enter the U.S. to take online classes only. Our Intensive ESL program will be offered fully online until further notice.
At this time we are issuing I-20s to students with an accepted English proficiency score . If you don't have an accepted English proficiency score , you can take the English placement test after you are admitted.
Thank you for your understanding! Please reach out to us below with any questions. We are here to help!
If you would like to make an appointment, please see below or email us at email@example.com
Hyun Bin "Binee" Park
Associate Director of International Admissions
Can answer questions on admissions, starting quarter deferrals, etc.
How to Complete an Online Application
Please complete an Online Application Login Request Form. Within one business day, you will receive an email with your SID and PIN that you will use to log in to your online application.
Once you receive your SID and PIN, you can log in and begin your online application. In the application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Personal Information
- Program Information
- Application Fee Payment
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
To complete your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of your current passport photo page
- Copy of a current official bank statement with a minimum balance of $19,906 USD (add an additional $4,500 USD per dependent, if applicable)
- Copies of high school transcripts in English (high school program students only)
- Copies of visa, I-20, I-94, and transcripts (transfer-in students only)
- Copy of passport photo page for each dependent and completed Dependent Form (if applicable)
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent of Medical Information (if applicable)
- Completed Agency Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
- New OIP Student Info (concurrent and transfer-in students only)
$50 non-refundable Application Fee
How to Pay:
- Click Pay Online and select New Student Application Payment
- Follow the steps to pay $50 Application Fee
- Save the receipt on your computer
- Upload the receipt in Document Upload section on Online Application Form
Apply now for the New Student College or High School $1,000 Scholarship here.
Applicants must be a first-time Edmonds College student. Applicants must submit their unofficial transcript in English from the last school attended showing at least one term of grades with a minimum 3.3 GPA.
After You Complete an Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1518. We look forwarding to welcoming you to Edmonds College!