how to apply for financial aid
NOTICE: We’re now live!
We launched ctcLink — a new self-service portal and mobile app — to better serve our
students. Activate your account now!
Please note: Due to a system-wide upgrade, the class schedule search tool and tile will be unavailable Sat. Feb. 27 from 5 p.m. through midnight.
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- Complete the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov or WASFA if you are a Dreamer at www.readysetgrad.org/wasfa. Edmonds College Title IV School code for FAFSA is 005001. This code does not apply to WASFA.
- FAFSA is a federal application. It is processed by Federal Student Aid and then sent electronically to our office.
- Look for a letter or email from the federal (FAFSA) processor confirming submission of the FAFSA. The letter is NOT your award notification, it is just letting you know your FAFSA has been processed. Award offers are sent by the college once your file is evaluated.
- We upload 2020-21 FAFSA's from the federal processor twice each week.
- After we upload your FAFSA (or WASFA), look for an email from us letting you know
to check the your Financial Aid Portal to see if other forms, documents, or processes are needed to complete your file.
- Complete all processes, and submit all forms, documents, and information we ask for
in your portal profile. We will not review your paperwork until you submit or complete
all required items. All of our forms and links to processes can be found on our website. You can also access the forms
by clicking the arrow next to the item in your portal.
- Take these steps to receive a Federal Direct Loan (WASFA students are not eligible
- Complete the loan request form and submit the form to our office.
- Complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note
- Learn more about loans and required online processes.
- Contact our Financial Aid Office if you have any questions. We are ready to help.