Housing and Homestay Application Process
- Step 1: Turn in your complete application along with applicable fees.
- Step 2: Watch for emails regarding missing items or other needed information.
- Step 3: The placement process begins 1-2 months before the quarter starts. Shortly after placements are completed, you will be notified if you have been placed or if you will be on the waitlist.
- Step 4: If you are sent placement, you will need to confirm your placement and inform us of your arrival date and estimated arrival time. If you are on the waitlist, you will need to let us know if you want to stay on the waitlist in case any room opens up.
- Step 5: Move in on arrival day!
Online Housing Application
Required Residence Hall Application Documents
Fill out and print the following forms, and e-mail them to us.
Application for Domestic Students (U.S. students)
Read more information for students under the age of 18.