Contact Credentials and Evaluation
Do you need to speak with someone about the graduation process, transfer credit, or our other services? We're happy to help. Check out the information below to ensure a quick and thorough reply.
- Make sure you send your email from the verified email address listed in your ctcLink account!
- If you are a third party supporting the student (such as a parent), make sure you have completed the FERPA Release of Records process with Enrollment Services.
- Use a descriptive Subject Title, such as:
- Transfer Credit Evaluation for Biology DTA
- International Transcript Report - Received?
- Winter 20## Graduation Status Check-in
- GATE Graduation App Submission Error
- Include the following information in the body of your email:
- ctcLink ID#
- Name as listed in ctcLink
- Your Academic or Professional Technical program (e.g., Business DTA, Paralegal ATA, AHE Phlebotomy Certificate, etc.)
- You Academic/Faculty Advisor (if you have one)
- Any other details that will help us support you
- This includes any staff or teams that have tried to help you thus far. Knowing who’s lent a hand helps us be efficient and thorough.
- Email our whole team at email@example.com
Important: Please include this department email address on all emails, even when working with a specific team member.
For record-keeping purposes, we greatly appreciate students, alums, and community members reaching out to us via email. Should you need it, our evaluators can schedule phone meetings in addition to email communication.
If you need in-person services, help via Zoom, or additional support, our Advising Department or Enrollment Services would be glad to help.
Office Location: Lynnwood Hall, First Floor
Hours of Operation
Fall, Winter, and Spring Quarters
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please visit the Academic Calendar for holiday and break closures.